The training guides you through the security processes of SAP. It further highlights key security elements on protecting the system and the business processes in the SAP system. At the end of this training you will be able to create a basic authorization concept and understand how SAP security works in general.
Duration: 3 Days
Location: at the axl & trax offices in Herent, Belgium.
- 23-25 September
Purpose of the training
- Get an understanding on how to manage your SAP security in a controlled and organized way
- Do’s and Don’ts in SAP Security
- Get an understanding of the SAP security architecture.
- Basic Security training – understanding SAP Security
- Relation between Roles – Transaction – Authorization Objects
- Role building in SAP
- Master – Derived concept
- Types of authorization concepts
- Assigning roles to users in SAP
- How to solve authorization issues
- Demo – Exercises (+answers)
- Hands-on training material will be delivered.
Since the training will deal with the different aspects of security of the SAP system, the main target audience is:
- Starting Role Administrators
- Security / Compliance Manager
- Security / Compliance Officer
- Security / Compliance Consultant
- Auditors / Internal controls Advisors
- SAP Authorization Consultants
- SAP Consultants
This training is open to anyone with SAP ECC experience interested in practical knowledge of the SAP ECC security mechanics.
The price of this training is €2.250 (VAT excluded) "one-off" and also includes breakfast, lunch, drinks and training material.
A 25% discount will be given as from the second participant of the same company.
At the end of the 3 days training session, you will get a certificate of attendance. This certificate can be used as a CPE certificate.
axl & trax