This training will be based on CSI Authorization Auditor's latest release. Following this training will enable you to learn all the ins and outs of auditing SAP authorizations with CSI Authorization Auditor.
Upcoming sessions in 2019
- 07-09 October
This training will be based on the latest release of CSI Authorization Auditor. Following this training will enable you to learn all the ins and outs of auditing SAP authorizations.
Since the training will deal with the different aspects of auditing and controlling the security of the SAP system, the main target audience is:
- CIO/IT Managers
- Security/Compliance Managers
- Security/Compliance Officers
- Security/Compliance Consultants
- Auditors/Internal controls Advisors
- SAP Authorization Consultants/SAP Consultants
This training is also open to anyone with SAP ERP experience (Key Users, Business Users, Process Owners, etc.) interested to get a practical know-how of auditing SAP authorizations.
- SAP Authorization Concept
- Functional Overview of CSI Authorization Auditor
- Demonstration of CSI Authorization Auditor's functionality basics
- Data Preparation using CSI Authorization Auditor
- The step-by-step approach, using wizards
- Expert Mode
- SoD Rules
- Result Container and SoD
- Fine-tuning of preferences and queries
- Variants and analyzing query results
- Process Audit, Remediation and SoD
- Reporting audit results and SoD conflicts
- Authorizations Audit in CSI Role Build & Manage (*optional: only for customers having CSI RBM)
The price of this training is €2.250 (VAT excluded) "one-off" per participant and includes breakfast, lunch, drinks and training material.
A 25% discount will be given as from the second participant of the same company.
axl & trax